In todays data driven world, experience & gut-intuition do not count for successful business decisions. With improved technologies and massive data being collected from different sources, we can quickly identify new trends, spot new business opportunities and mitigate unforeseen risks through data analysis & statistical modeling and business intelligence. Experience counts for little when new markets are created overnight and are evolving at break-neck speed. Those companies that adapt and change their business practices at the speed that markets are changing not only survive, but thrive!
So how do companies stay competitive? Through a combination of correctly interpreting data & coming up with business insights and through close monitoring important Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) with appropriate Business Intelligence (BI) solutions.
Our training program on Data Interpretation, Business Insights & Business Intelligence (BI) in Dubai covers these topics in detail. The aim of this training program is to make participants understand how to explore and manipulate in order to bring it to a form that is suitable for business insights and KPI’s.
Data Interpretation, Business Insights & Business Intelligence (BI) Topics Covered
- Foundations of Statistical Modeling
- Statistical Inference using Hypothesis Testing
- Regression and ANOVA
- Sampling Strategies & Experimental Designs
- Understanding Sources of Data
- Web Data, Customer Data, HR Data, etc.
- Structured Vs. Unstructured Data
- Real Time Data
- Cleaning Data using different techniques
- Developing Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Implementing Business Intelligence Solutions
- Interpreting Data Trends & Generating Business Insights
- Making Business Decisions based on Data Insights
- BI Tips, Tricks & Common Mistakes
With this training program you will gain the skill of correctly looking at a business problem and answering it by setting up a robust research analysis. You will know where to look for the data and be able to employ the right statistical tools. The results you will obtain will be statistically sound and dependable to make the right business decisions.
Prerequisite for this Course
- Participants in this course must have completed our course on Fundamentals of Statistics.
- Or they must demonstrate good understanding of the following topics by passing an examination prior to course registration.
- Fundamentals of Statistics. This course will be heavily using Statistical concepts to build Statistical models for decision making and it is expected participants have a robust understanding of Statistics.
Our carefully planned and recommended learning structure for Data Science Series
|Level||Course Name||Know More|
|Basic I||Fundamentals of Statistics||Click here|
|Basic II||Data interpretation with BI Dashboards||Click here|
|Intermediate I||Learning R for Data Visualization and Analytics||Click here|
|Intermediate II||Big Data Analytics with R||Click here|
|Advanced I||Predictive Modeling & Machine Learning||Click here|
|Advanced II||Artificial Intelligence with Python||Click here|
|Advanced III||Using Big Data Analytics in Business||Click here|
Data Interpretation, Business Insights & Business Intelligence (BI) Course Schedule
|Course||Location||Course Format||Start Date||End Date||Duration||Register|
Data Interpretation, Business Insights & Business Intelligence (BI) Course Details
- Duration of the course is 16 hours.
- This course is offered as ,
- 8 Day Intensive Boot-Camp.
- Evening Classes. Two 2-hour sessions a week for eight weeks in the evenings.
- As part of our Six Month Associate in Big Data Analytics.
- We currently offer this course Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- Checkout our course schedule more information.
- Participants must bring their own laptop with Microsoft Excel downloaded on it.
- All training topics covered in the course will be taught using relevant industry specific case studies and examples.
- This training course is very hands-on/practical and is not a lecture or seminar. Participants will be expected to complete exercises and case studies on their own with necessary support and guidance from the instructor.