Hands-On and Practical Big Data Analytics Training with R in Dubai for Business Applications.
Big Data Analytics is an evolving phenomenon just like the IT revolution was in the 90’s. Due to technological advancements, data is being generated digitally like never before. By applying statistical methods to this massive amounts of data or ‘Big Data’, data analysts are able to conduct data analysis to find trends, patterns, correlation & outliers in their business of interest. Consequently this translates to determining opportunities and risks ahead of time and taking data-driven business decisions that improve business efficiencies, increase profits, mitigate risks and even open up new markets.
Big Data Analytics is a very creative and rewarding field and it is is here to stay. Therefore, we have designed hands-on and practical curriculum for our course in “Big Data Analytics Training with R ” for Managers, Decision Makers, Business Analysts and future Data Analysts and Data Scientists!
Due to popular demand from outstation candidates and corporates, we also offer this program as 5- Day Intensive Boot Camp in “Big Data Analytics and Machine Learning with R ” .
The boot camp over five days is planned to enable the International students and corporate executives to quickly enter and start working in this fast growing Data Science field.
The course structure covers all concepts related to Big Data Analytics all the way up to Machine Learning using R Language and focuses on hands on techniques for data interpretation, data visualization and exploration, statistical analysis including linear & logistic regression and Predictive Modeling for different business applications.
Basic knowledge in Data Analysis and statistical concepts is a pre-requisite for participating in the boot camp.
On completion of the program, participants will be able to conduct Big Data Analytics and develop Machine Learning Algorithms which will empower them to conduct incisive analytics for better and accurate business decisions.
The bootcamp is held from 9.30 AM to 5.30 PM every day with lunch and coffee breaks. Ample time is given for hands on practice with real life data and GCC Industry based case studies to maximize learning ,retention and application.
The next Bootcamp for “Big Data Analytics and Machine Learning with R ” is scheduled for 14th to 19th April 2019, in Dubai.
Please call on 04-4425320 for finding more about joining this bootcamp.
Topics covered in Big Data Analytics Training Module
- Introduction to Big Data & Hadoop
- Getting Started with R – The Basics
- Importing & Cleaning Data in R
- Advanced Data Manipulation & Data Mining using Dplyr
- Data Exploration for Trends, Outliers & Correlations
- Advanced Data Visualization using ggplot2, ggvis, plotly, etc.
- Introduction to Machine Learning with R with Case-Studies in
- Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Brief Introduction to Clustering and Classification
- Brief Introduction to Time Series Forecasting
- Brief Introduction to Social Media Analytics
Once you have mastered topics covered in our Big Data Analytics Training Module such as:
- Data Exploration,
- Statistical Modeling,
- Data Mining & Visualization,
- Predictive Analytics
You can apply your skills in any department in any industries.
Ultimately Data is everywhere and being able to leverage it for business applications and it is a skill that is very much in demand for today’s world of Big Data!
Prerequisite for this Course
- Participants in this course must have completed our course in Statistics. Or they must demonstrate good understanding of Statistics by passing an examination prior to course registration. This course heavily relies on Statistical Theory to build Statistical & Big Data Analysis Models.
- We offer Discount Packages for the prerequisite introductory courses needed to successfully complete this course. Contact our team to know more.
- Big Data Analytics is an evolving science with new and unique applications cropping up every day. Check out our carefully planned and recommended sequence of training courses that will ensure you gain all the necessary skills needed in a systematic and meaningful way to succeed as a Data Scientist!
Our carefully planned and recommended learning structure for Data Science Series
|Level||Course Name||Know More|
|Basic I||Fundamentals of Statistics||Click here|
|Basic II||Data interpretation with BI Dashboards||Click here|
|Intermediate I||Learning R for Data Visualization and Analytics||Click here|
|Intermediate II||Big Data Analytics with R||Click here|
|Advanced I||Predictive Modeling & Machine Learning||Click here|
|Advanced II||Artificial Intelligence with Python||Click here|
|Advanced III||Using Big Data Analytics in Business||Click here|
Big Data Training Course Schedule
|Course||Location||Course Format||Start Date||End Date||Duration||Register|
|6 Months Associate in Big Data Analytics||Dubai||Weekend Evening||29th March 2019||30th September 2019||6 Months||Register Here|
|Big Data Analytics with R-Foundation Program||Dubai||Weekend Evening||29th March 2019||17th August 2019||15 Weeks||Register Here|
|Big Data Analytics & Machine Learning with R||Dubai||Intensive Bootcamp||14th April 2019||18th April 2019||5 Days||Register Here|
|Big Data Analytics with R||Dubai||Weekday Morning||20th April 2019||17th August 2019||15 Weeks||Register Here|
|6 Months Associate in Big Data Analytics||Dubai||Weekday Morning||22nd April 2019||20th October 2019||6 Months||Register Here|
|Big Data Analytics with R||Dubai||Intensive Bootcamp||16th June 2019||18th September 2019||15 Weeks||Register Here|
Big Data Analytics Training Course Details
- Duration of the course is 32 hours.
- This course is offered as ,
- 5 Day Intensive Boot-Camp: This format of training is conducted over 5 working days in the morning.
- Evening Classes. Two 2-hour sessions a week for eight weeks in the evenings: This format of training is beneficial for the working executives so that they are able to attend after work hours.
- As part of our Six Month Associate in Big Data Analytics: Participants can join an on-going batch for the relevant modules.
- Participants must bring their own laptop. Preferably with more than 8GB ram.
- This Big Data Analytics Training Module will be mainly taught using R as the programming language. Participants are not required to have any programming background. While we will cover necessary topics in R needed for this course, participants interested to further explore programming in R can check out our detailed course on Programming in R.
- All softwares and Databases used for the course are open-source and participants will be taught how to install and set-up the environment.
- All training topics covered in the course will be taught using relevant industry specific case studies and examples.
- In addition to the above, the course is very hands-on/practical and is not a lecture or seminar. Participants will be expected to complete exercises and case studies on their own with necessary support and guidance from the instructor.