Hands-On and Practical Big Data Analytics Training in Dubai for Business Applications.
Big Data Analytics is an evolving phenomenon just like the IT revolution was in the 90’s. Due to technological advancements, data is being generated digitally like never before. By applying statistical methods to this massive amounts of data or ‘Big Data’, data analysts are able to conduct data analysis to find trends, patterns, correlation & outliers in their business of interest. Consequently this translates to determining opportunities and risks ahead of time and taking data-driven business decisions that improve business efficiencies, increase profits, mitigate risks and even open up new markets.
Big Data Analytics is a very creative and rewarding field and it is is here to stay. Therefore, we have designed hands-on and practical curriculum for our Big Data Analytics Training course for Managers, Decision Makers, Business Analysts and future Data Analysts and Data Scientists!
Topics covered in Big Data Analytics Training Module
- Introduction to Big Data & Hadoop
- Getting Started with R – The Basics
- Importing & Cleaning Data in R
- Advanced Data Manipulation & Data Mining using Dplyr
- Data Exploration for Trends, Outliers & Correlations
- Advanced Data Visualization using ggplot2, ggvis, plotly, etc.
- Introduction to Machine Learning with R with Case-Studies in
- Linear Regression
- Time Series Analysis & ARIMA Modeling
- Brief Introduction to Social Media Analytics
Once you have mastered topics covered in our Big Data Analytics Training Module such as:
- Data Exploration,
- Statistical Modeling,
- Data Mining & Visualization,
- Predictive Analytics
You can apply your skills in any department in any industries.
Ultimately Data is everywhere and being able to leverage it for business applications and it is a skill that is very much in demand for today’s world of Big Data!
Prerequisite for this Course
- Participants in this course must have completed our course in Statistics. Or they must demonstrate good understanding of Statistics by passing an examination prior to course registration. This course heavily relies on Statistical Theory to build Statistical & Big Data Analysis Models.
- We offer Discount Packages for the prerequisite introductory courses needed to successfully complete this course. Contact our team to know more.
- Big Data Analytics is an evolving science with new and unique applications cropping up every day. Check out our carefully planned and recommended sequence of training courses that will ensure you gain all the necessary skills needed in a systematic and meaningful way to succeed as a Data Scientist!
Our carefully planned and recommended learning structure for Data Science Series
|Level||Course Name||Know More|
|Basic I||Fundamentals of Statistics||Click here|
|Basic II||Data interpretation with BI Dashboards||Click here|
|Intermediate I||Learning R for Data Visualization and Analytics||Click here|
|Intermediate II||Big Data Analytics with R||Click here|
|Advanced I||Predictive Modeling & Machine Learning||Click here|
|Advanced II||Artificial Intelligence with Python||Click here|
|Advanced III||Using Big Data Analytics in Business||Click here|
Big Data Training Course Schedule
|Course||Location||Course Format||Start Date||End Date||Duration||Register|
|Big Data Analytics with R||Dubai||Intensive Bootcamp||28th October2018||1st November 2018||5 Days||Register Here|
|6 Months Associate in Big Data Analytics||Dubai||Saturday- Weekend Class||6th October 2018||5th April 2019||6 Months Program||Register Here|
|6 Months Associate in Big Data Analytics||Dubai||Weekday Morning Class||22nd October 2018||22nd April 2019||6 Months Program||Register Here|
|6 Months Associate in Big Data Analytics||Dubai||Weekday Evening Class||23rd October 2018||20th January 2019||3 Months Bridge Program||Register Here|
|6 Months Associate in Big Data Analytics||Dubai||Weekday Evening Class||12th November 2018||10th May 2019||6 Months Program||Register Here|
Big Data Analytics Training Course Details
- Duration of the course is 32 hours.
- This course is offered as ,
- 5 Day Intensive Boot-Camp: This format of training is conducted over 5 working days in the morning.
- Evening Classes. Two 2-hour sessions a week for eight weeks in the evenings: This format of training is beneficial for the working executives so that they are able to attend after work hours.
- As part of our Six Month Associate in Big Data Analytics: Participants can join an on-going batch for the relevant modules.
- Participants must bring their own laptop. Preferably with more than 8GB ram.
- This Big Data Analytics Training Module will be mainly taught using R as the programming language. Participants are not required to have any programming background. While we will cover necessary topics in R needed for this course, participants interested to further explore programming in R can check out our detailed course on Programming in R.
- All softwares and Databases used for the course are open-source and participants will be taught how to install and set-up the environment.
- All training topics covered in the course will be taught using relevant industry specific case studies and examples.
- In addition to the above, the course is very hands-on/practical and is not a lecture or seminar. Participants will be expected to complete exercises and case studies on their own with necessary support and guidance from the instructor.