Fraud Prevention Analytics is becoming a very important aspect of business today because of constantly changing technology and trends there has been a dramatic increase of fraud which causes companies to lose billions worldwide each year. As a result, various modern techniques in fraud detection continue to evolve and are applied to many business fields. In this course of Fraud Prevention Analytics we will focus on using Data Analytics and current techniques used to monitor trends and patterns in order to detect undesirable behavior, and detect possibilities of fraud.
- Overview of Big Data Analytics in Fraud Management
- Data Mining Techniques in Fraud Detections
- Descriptive Analytics for Fraud Detections
- Predictive Modeling for Fraud Detetection
- Social Network Analysis for Fraud Detection
Read how Big Data Analytics usage can transform other business domains:
Call 04-4425320 today OR Register Now !