Mystery shopping is an important tool in market research used by top companies in which undercover shoppers evaluate the product quality more importantly the quality of customer service along with other elements of your customer’s experience. Companies use this method to evaluate the competition and also improve their level of customer service. It provides the business with the likes and dislikes of a consumer, to enhance the employees’ awareness of the product and also the importance of customer service.
Benefits of attending this training
Our training programs will benefit your organization in a variety of ways including:
- Retain more of your past and present customers by learning how to do in-house mystery shopping.
- Gain market share by attracting new customers by improving service quality.
- Drastically improve the quality of customer service.
- Enhance the customers’ shopping experience.
- Enhance the employees’ awareness about the product and also the importance of customer service.
- Identify best practices and implement them on a large scale.
- Improved credibility.
- Learn the basics
- Get an in-depth understanding of Mystery Survey Structure.
- Learn how to execute the shopping survey.
- Shopping Survey Execution Practices.
- Evaluate Shopping Survey Reports.
- Corrective Action plans.
Who Should Attend
The course is targeted for shoppers and organizations that wish to participate in mystery shopping of various retail/government outlets.This course is undertaken by many businesses be it retails stores, banks, malls, restaurants, car rental companies, FMCG companies etc