Statistics is an over-looked gem in the corporate world. Maybe because it was always thought to belong to academia, where conclusions to hypothesis needed to meet precise thresholds. While in the corporate world, decisions were made based on the intuition of the experienced. Or maybe because there just wasn’t enough data or technological capabilties to warrant decisions being made based on results of precise statistical models.
However, today with the Big Data revolution, leading companies around the world are employing statistical methods to guide their growth in business . Everywhere you look, there is data. Correctly applying the right statistical methods and techniques is the key to unlocking the power hidden in data.
Our training course in statistics aims to introduce participants to the fundamentals of statistics as well as statistical models needed to leverage the power of Big Data!
Statistics Concepts and Techniques Covered in the Course
- Probability Distribution
- Statistical Inferences
- Sampling Techniques
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Standard Deviation
- Sample Variance
- Central Limit Theorem
- Confidence Interval
- Significance Testing
- Normal Distribution
- Hypothesis Testing
- Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
Once you have mastered employing these Statistical Techniques & Models, you will gain keen clarity in coming up with conclusions and making decisions for a variety of business applications. Furthermore, you will become confident in making business recommendations, after all, look at the numbers!
Prerequisite for this Course
- There are no prerequisites for Statistics training in Dubai. However, it will be beneficial if the course participants have some business experience in order to understand applications of statistical techniques in business environments.
- Big Data Analytics is an evolving science with new and unique applications cropping up every day. Check out our carefully planned and recommended sequence of training courses that will ensure you gain all the necessary skills needed in a systematic and meaningful way to succeed as a Data Scientist!
Our carefully planned and recommended learning structure for Data Science Series
|Level||Course Name||Know More|
|Basic I||Fundamentals of Statistics||Click here|
|Basic II||Data interpretation with BI Dashboards||Click here|
|Intermediate I||Learning R for Data Visualization and Analytics||Click here|
|Intermediate II||Big Data Analytics with R||Click here|
|Advanced I||Predictive Modeling & Machine Learning||Click here|
|Advanced II||Artificial Intelligence with Python||Click here|
|Advanced III||Using Big Data Analytics in Business||Click here|
Statistics Training Course Details
- Duration of the course is 16 hours.
- This training is offered as ,
- 2 Day Intensive Boot-Camp.
- Evening Classes. Two 2-hour sessions a week for four weeks in the evenings.
- As part of our Six Month Associate in Big Data Analytics.
- We currently offer this course Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- Checkout our course schedule more information.
- Participants must bring their own laptop with Microsoft Excel installed in it.
- All training topics covered in the course will be taught using relevant industry specific case studies and examples.
- This training course is very hands-on/practical and is not a lecture or seminar. Participants will be expected to complete exercises and case studies on their own with necessary support and guidance from the instructor.