In today’s customer oriented business environment, customer service excellence is what will give you the competitive advantage to communicate your organizations professionalism & quality standards, gain market respect & customer loyalty, the opportunity to enhance customer relationships and hence secure a sustainable and strong bottom line.
Customers demand exceptional service and if provided creates lasting relationships. Great service is about understanding your customer, communicating effectively, valuing their preferences, delivering customer satisfaction and enhancing customer relationships.
Ambeone Training Institute provides customized in-house training to enable your staff to understand customer experience, build more effective customer relationships, and enhance your staff’s skills through measuring and monitoring customer expectations.
Your customer handling staff will learn more about customer experience management and will be able to handle each customer effectively, efficiently and ‘delight’ the customers with their attitude and performance through our unique “CARE” concept..
Who Should Attend
- Customer facing staff.
- Tele-sales staff.
- Help-desk professionals.
- Contact center representatives.
- Customer Relations Management Team members
- Call Center Representatives
This training will benefit your organization in many ways including
- Improved customer experience and customer satisfaction.
- Improved communication skills.
- Improved staff morale and customer focus.
Key Training Takeaways
- 12 ways to Improve service delivery standards
- 10 ways to improve customer satisfaction
- Understand different types of customers with cultural and emotional bridges and how to handle them.
- Learn how to deal in unexpected situations and contingencies.
- Understanding consumer behavior and how to deal with conflicts and difficult customers.
- Customer Complaint management.
- Carrying out Service recovery after a customer had a bad experience.
According to a study, out of every 100 businesses, only four survive until the 10th year. This drops to 96 percent failure rate. It is vital not to ignore the needs of your customers, and start focusing on potential for longevity in business. Sure there are obligations and responsibilities, but if you’re serious about your business, you have to focus on the core — your customers. Because, without them, you have no business at all.
Check out other courses!
Customer Service Training Course Schedule
|Course||Location||Course Format||Start Date||End Date||Duration||Register|