The Project Management Training Program introduces to you the basic concepts and principles of Project Management assisting participants to apply these principals in managing successful real life projects. Approved by KHDA, this course offers you a hands-on approach to successful project management across application areas and industries.
Program management is the process of handling different related projects with the aim of improving an organization’s performance.
Our Strategic project management training program is ideal for project managers, project team members, or anyone seeking career development in project management, and for professionals who are directly or indirectly involved in the project planning and implementation. Whether an aspiring or experienced project manager is your designation, this course will help people who have on the job experience performing project management work.
By the end of our project management training program, participants will gain:
- Knowledge and understanding of basic concepts and principles of Project & Project Management
- Skills in using project management tools and techniques
- Initiate a project, plan project requirements,define project scope, develop project schedule & Gantt chart, monitor the project and successfully complete the project in time and budget.
- Attain Global Project Management Certifications such as Project Management Institutes (PMI) PMP Certification, Prince2 Certifications, etc.
- Introduction to project management
- Project Management Processes
- Project initiation
- Project Boundaries
- The Basic Planning Steps
- The Project Charter
- Project implementation
- Project closeout & Reporting
Who Should Attend
Our project management training program is ideal for project managers, project team members, professionals who are directly or indirectly involved in the project planning and implementation or anyone seeking career development in project management.
Our Project Management Training course will take you through all aspects of Project Management as defined by Project Management Institute (PMI).
- The need for projects
- Place of projects in today’s organization.
- What is a project?
- How to get management or project sponsors buy-in and support for projects.
- Defining a project business case, understanding project requirements and defining the project scope.
- Acquiring and allocating project resources such as project budget, project team and time management
- Ensuring Project quality requirements, communcations with stakeholders and project risks are managed correctly.
- Ensuring Projects are completed in scope, time, budget and quality constraints.
- Getting project sponsor sign-offs and close the project.
- Improving the organizations project management capabilities.
Check out other courses!
Project Management Training Course Schedule
|Course||Location||Course Format||Start Date||End Date||Duration||Register|