A common trait that most effective managers have is getting the best performance from their staff and aligning people’s talents and skills with organizational goals. In today’s workplace, the relationship between the manager and his team plays an important role in getting results delivered.
At Ambeone, our Leadership Training Program will provide experienced and new managers with new skills and approaches to develop their leadership styles, management skills and team building abilities. Our customised training and development program ensures that we work with you to enhance your skills so that you can be an effective leader who motivates your team by reducing performance barriers, managing people, projects and deadlines effectively.
Transform Yourself from a Manager to a Leader!
Who Should Attend
The leadership training program is designed for those who wish to develop their core leadership skills and further develop essential management capabilities and competencies. In general, the course is ideal for
- New and experienced managers and supervisors
- High potential team leaders
- Human Resource professionals
- Management teams in small to mid-sized businesses
- Supervisory teams in large organizations
- Anyone who wants to improve their leadership skills and management abilities
- Leadership Qualities
- Leadership Skills
- Leadership Styles
- Leadership and Communication Skills
- Leadership and Problem-Solving Skills
- Leadership and Management Skills
- Leadership and Mentoring
- Leadership and Team Building
- Conflict Management
Benefits of the Program
By the end of the training program, participants will be able to
- Use a range of effective management and leadership styles to achieve organizational goals.
- Strengthen your core abilities and leadership qualities
- Demonstrate effective leadership styles.
- Improve your work culture, build stronger teams and transform your work group into a cohesive, coordinated team.
- Deal with tasks with specific time schedules.
- Set goals and measure performance more effectively.
- Solve conflict issues with confidence.