To facilitate the Supply chain activities like procurement, distribution, transportation & storage, the warehouses are designed, strategically positioned and used. Warehouse is the key integrator in Supply chain process, a tool for competitive advantage to maximize service levels. This course will provide you with strategies for harnessing and honing your ability to influence others, as well as a supportive environment in which to practice these techniques.
We will focus on:
• Definition of Warehouse and Types of Goods Stored
• Types of Warehouse Storage System
• Warehouse Design and Layout
• Inventory Management as Part of Good Warehouse
Additional topics may be added depending on participants’ needs and areas of
• Warehouse Audit and Productivity Management
• Warehouse safety and security
• Warehouse and Staff Efficiency
• Modern Trends in Warehousing
• Purpose of Warehouse Management System
Check out other courses!
Supply Chain Logistics Training Course Schedule
|Course||Location||Course Format||Start Date||End Date||Duration||Register|