Business Analytics Program
Business Intelligence(BI) & KPI Measurement using Statistics
In Person Classes in Dubai
Focused program for becoming Business Analyst by learning what are Business Analytics & Business Intelligence frameworks and how to apply them in different Industry and Functionalities for performance measurement. Learn how to use Basic Statistics and Data Analytics for developing suitable Industry Specific KPI’s and setting and measuring them correctly.
Middle and Senior executives wanting to grow into Business Analyst roles and/or engaged in Quality and Performance measurement in different departments . Anyone who is interested in learning what is Business Analytics and Intelligence and how to identify, develop & measure suitable KPI’s(Key Performance Indicators) for different Industries and functionalities.
Ambeone’s Business Analytics Course in Dubai provides clarity & understanding on how to use Business Intelligence(BI) concepts and tools (Power BI/ Tableau etc) for Data Analytics and Data Visualizations for understanding business performance in real time for Decision Making.
This program in Business Analytics and Business Intelligence(BI) and KPI development in Dubai aims to make participants understand how to develop and measure suitable KPI’s for different functionalities and Industries and interpret related data in a statistically robust manner to explore and draw accurate and meaningful business insights.
In today’s data driven world, experience & gut-intuition do not count for successful business decisions. With improved technologies and massive data being collected from different sources, we can quickly identify new trends, spot new business opportunities and mitigate unforeseen risks through data analysis, statistical modeling and business intelligence. Experience counts for little when new markets are created overnight and are evolving at break-neck speed. Those companies that adapt and change their business practices at the speed that markets are changing not only survive, but thrive!
So how do companies stay competitive? Through a combination of correctly interpreting data and making accurate inferences to come up with valuable business insights and through close monitoring important Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) with appropriate Business Intelligence (BI) solutions. Hence the importance of Advanced Statistics, BI & Data Interpretation Training in today’s world.
Topics covered in Business Analytics Program
- What is Business Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Why is it needed
- How to identify suitable KPI’s as per business objectives
- Understanding Sources of Real time Data for KPI
- Web Data, Customer Data, HR Data, etc.
- Structured Vs. Unstructured Data
- Collecting Data through Sampling Strategies for Business Analytics
- Cleaning Data before Business Analytics and KPI measurement
- Developing Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Developing Statistically Robust Metrics for KPIs
- Hands On Practice in Business Analytics using tools like PowerBI ,Tableau, Excel
- Creating Advance Data Visualisations
- Creating attractive summary KPI Dashboards
- Making Business Decisions based on BI and Data Insights
- BI Tips, Tricks & Common Mistakes
With this training program you will gain the skill of correctly analysing and interpreting data and setting up a robust Business Intelligence framework for quality control, Performance monitoring and Business Growth. You will be able to identify, set up and measure KPIs crucial for your business and employ the right statistical techniques to interpret results in a statistically sound manner which will enable you to make the right business decisions.
|Fundamental of Data Analytics & Interpretation ,Simple Measures of Data
|Business Intelligence & KPI Measurement using Statistics
|Statistics for Data Analytics & Data Science
|Big Data Analytics & Visualization with R
|Advanced Data Mining & Manipulation with Python
|Predictive Modeling & Evaluation with Machine Learning
|Advance Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence with R & Python
|Applied Analytics-Using Data Science & Machine Learning in Business Analytics
|Neural Network & Unsupervised Learning for Advanced AI
32 Hours of Instructor Led Sessions
24+ Hours of Case Studies & Assignments and Capstone Project
3-5 Days Workshop for Corporate batches
Four Weekend Session for Public batches
Participants in this course must have completed our course on Fundamentals of Data Analytics
Must demonstrate good understanding of the following topics by passing an examination prior to course registration
Course Schedule for Training in Advanced Statistics, Business Intelligence(BI) & Data Interpretation
Course Details for Training in BI & Data Interpretation
- Duration of the course is 32 hours of Instructor Led class room training with 24+ hours of self/group study & assignments.
- This course is offered as,
- 3-5 Day Intensive Boot-Camp.
- Evening Classes. Two 2-hour sessions a week for four weeks in the evenings
- Weekend Classes: Four Hours sessions on weekend for four weeks.
- As part of our Advance Program in Data Science and AI .
- We currently offer this course Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- Checkout our course schedule more information.
- Participants must bring their own laptop with Microsoft Excel, Power BI or Tableau downloaded on it.
- All training topics covered in the course will be taught using relevant industry specific case studies and examples.
- This training course is very hands-on/practical and is not a lecture or seminar. Participants will be expected to complete exercises and case studies on their own with necessary support and guidance from the instructor.