We cover practical business applications of Deep Learning & Artificial Intelligence in our Artificial Intelligence Training in Dubai.
What is Artificial Intelligence? We like to answer this by providing some examples of applications of Artificial Intelligence.
- Image Recognition, Voice/Sound Recognition, Text Based Applications like Sentiment Analytics all employee TensorFlow Implementation.
- Self-Driving Cars, Auto-Tagging Pictures & Auto-Complete words/sentences are all examples Deep-learning applications.
- Robots or software that learns the rules of games (or stock-markets) on-the-fly through trial and error are built using reinforcement learning models.
Topics covered in Deep Learning & Artificial Intelligence Training Course
- Intro to Neural Networks
- Activation Functions
- Cost Functions
- Gradient Descent Backpropagation
- Boltzmann Machine Intuition
- TensorFlows & Theano Implementation
- Convolution Neural Networks
- Recurrent Neural Networks
- Artificial Intelligence: Reinforcement Learning
- Vibrational Autoencoders
- Generative Adversarial Networks (GANS)
Once you have mastered employing topics covered in our Artificial Intelligence training in Dubai, you can apply your skills in cutting edge work in any department in any industry of your choosing. Industry leaders who are open to employing cutting edge technologies of AI know that AI will give them the edge over competition and is the essential component needed to survive in the coming decade!
Advanced & Hands-on with participants coding in PYTHON.
Prerequisite for this Course
- Participants in this course must have completed our course on Machine Learning.
- Or they must demonstrate good understanding of the following topics by passing an examination prior to course registration.
- Fundamentals of Statistics. This course will be heavily using Statistical concepts to build AI models and it is expected participants have a robust understanding of Statistics.
- Programming in Python. This course will be mainly using Python as the programming language. It is expected that participants have experience working with Python, especially related to Data Manipulation, Data Visualization & Basic Machine Learning.
- Machine Learning. This course will be building on topics covered in our Machine Learning Module and it is expects participants have sound understanding of topics covered in that course.
- We offer Discount Packages for the prerequisite introductory courses needed to successfully complete this course. Contact our team to know more.
- Big Data Analytics is an evolving science with new and unique applications cropping up every day. Check out our carefully planned and recommended sequence of training courses that will ensure you gain all the necessary skills needed in a systematic and meaningful way to succeed as a Data Scientist!
Our carefully planned and recommended learning structure for Data Science Series
|Level||Course Name||Know More|
|Basic I||Fundamentals of Statistics||Click here|
|Basic II||Data interpretation with BI Dashboards||Click here|
|Intermediate I||Learning R for Data Visualization and Analytics||Click here|
|Intermediate II||Big Data Analytics with R||Click here|
|Advanced I||Predictive Modeling & Machine Learning||Click here|
|Advanced II||Artificial Intelligence with Python||Click here|
|Advanced III||Using Big Data Analytics in Business||Click here|
Deep Learning & Artificial Intelligence Training Course Schedule
|Course||Location||Course Format||Start Date||End Date||Duration||Register|
- Duration of the course is 32 hours.
- This course is offered as ,
- 4 Day Intensive Boot-Camp.
- Evening Classes. Two 2-hour sessions a week for eight weeks in the evenings.
- As part of our Six Month Associate in Big Data Analytics.
- We currently offer this course Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- Checkout our course schedule more information.
- Participants must bring their own laptop. Preferably with more than 8GB ram.
- Our Artificial Intelligence training module will be mainly taught using Python as the programming language as well as some R-Programming.
- All softwares and Databases used for the course are open-source and participants will be taught how to install and set-up the environment.
- All training topics covered in the course will be taught using relevant industry specific case studies and examples.
- This training course is very hands-on/practical and is not a lecture or seminar. Participants will be expected to complete exercises and case studies on their own with necessary support and guidance from the instructor.