In today’s global business environment, every industry is constant changing. To be able to adapt these changes, businesses need to adapt to these changes. It is prudent to be able to manage change to increase efficiency, productivity, product or service quality and profitability.
Business Process Reengineering (BPR) plays an important role in facilitating these changes.
This course is designed for administrators, business managers, process owners, business analysts, project managers, and anyone who is involved in improvement projects, processes identification, work design, productivity improvement or quality auditing initiatives.
We will focus on:
- Introduction and The key principles of Process Management
- Process Modelling
- Process Analysis and Design: As Is, To Be
- Tools and Techniques for Process Design and Improvement
- Lean Six Sigma
- Process Management and Measurement
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define processes and their importance for the proper functioning of an organization
- Identify the international standards for approaches to processes
- Generate process analysis charts and construct process maps for improvement
- Examine various process assessment and management methodologies
- Implement suitable process management tools and techniques
Check out other courses!