Business acumen is the keenness and quickness in understanding and dealing with a business situation in a manner that is likely to lead to a good outcome. It is a portfolio of skills, behaviors, and capabilities needed to support a company in the achievement of its goals and strategies.
Today, all emerging leaders and managers must understand what’s needed to help the company fulfill its strategic intent, and business acumen excellence can pave the way. But now studies find the vast majority of leaders believe a lack of business acumen on behalf of all corporate employees limits a company’s ability to reach strategic goals.
Business Professionals who exhibit strong business acumen across all its categories thrive. Business leaders who encourage the development of these skills by their staff drastically increase the likelihood of developing and maintaining a competitive edge.
By the end of our Business Acumen training program, participants will:
- Improve business insights.
- Develop a life-long discipline of learning, which is so important since all specialties require a learning mindset to succeed in today’s economy.
- Gain an overall big picture understanding of the business and its interrelationships.
- Good Risk and Reward Allocation Ability
- Differentiate and know about What drives profitability and cash flow
- Implement market-focused approach to the business
Who should Attend
Ambeone’s Business Acumen course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- People who wants to sharpen their analytical skills and business insights
- Supervisors with additional strategic responsibilities
- Managers responsible for a more senior and strategic role in their organization
- People seeking innovative approaches to business development
- Managers & Entrepreneurs who wants to refresh their business acumen and strategic management tools