Ambeone’s extensive crash course on Social Media Marketing is an ideal way to kick-start and enhance your social media marketing abilities. Social media has continued to evolve over the years with new and meaningful ways to engage with the consumer.
Our course gives you a complete overview of the social media landscape, all the tools and techniques in digital media which are used to drive leads, techniques to increase sales and revenue by adapting & engaging with customers in real-time using Social Media, Google Analytics & Predictive Analysis. Our course will help you fit together and assess what strategy suits your organizational goals.
Who Should Attend
- This course is ideal for marketers and sales people with experience of traditional, marketing but less exposure to online marketing channels
- Those who want to explore the world of social media marketing.
- Small to Medium businesses who manage their marketing channels independently.
Upon completion of this course, participants will gain a deep understanding and knowledge of the latest trends in social media marketing:
- Become an expert in the most popular social media platforms – to Twitter to Facebook to LinkedIn.
- Integrate all your marketing channels with social media marketing Platforms. This includes how to integrate your email campaigns, your tele-marketing, etc.
- Integrate your customer data analytic’s with your social media marketing channels. This includes how to optimize your social media with Google Analytics, Customer Data, etc.
- Improve your organization’s digital marketing performance – drive more leads, revenue, and results
- Put your newly acquired skills and knowledge into action immediately.
- Introduction to Social Media
- Social Media Tactics to match your Organization’s Goals
- Incorporating blogs into your social media strategies
- Social Media – Improving your online presence through Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and other social media platforms
- Metrics, Measurement and Evaluation of key terms in social media
- Establishing goals and key tracking metrics
- Free social media measurement tools
- Using social media to seed your email marketing
Market Research Training Course Schedule