Ambeone Student’s Projects Gallery
Based on the Big Data Analytics & Machine Learning Techniques taught in Ambeone’s Programs
This is a Gallery of some glimpses Data Science projects done by recent Ambeone students as part of their program.In case you are interested to know more about a particular project/projects, you may contact us for details .
A Virtual Round-Table discussion with Dubai Police on the impact of Covid-19 on global economy and the future new normal
Post Covid-19 Using Big Data Analytics to Predict the Future
This was a Virtual Round-Table discussion with Dubai Police on the impact of covid-19 on global economy and the future new normal.
- To present some of the Data Analytics, Data Visualization and Machine Learning Techniques our students have used in context of Covid 19.
- Present our data-backed perspective of impact of covid-19 on global economy and the future new normal and what it means for Dubai Police.
- Covid19 Propagation Trends and Prediction – Using Time Series ARIMA Modelling
- Lessons learnt -SARS vs Covid 19: South East countries – Using Statistical Significance Test and liner Regression Modelling
- Effectiveness of Social Distancing and its aftermath impact – Using Advanced Geospatial Data Visualization and statistical modelling
- Impact on Stock Markets and Financial Industry – Using Statistical Modelling and correlation
- So what will be New Normal-Impact of New Normal in Policing
- How AI, Machine Learning and Data Science can help-Relevant Predictive Modelling Techniques
Ambeone Students who Presented
Following students presented in this conference:
- Habtoor Al Habtoor
- Daniel Alex
- Indu Rashid
Please see the video below.