Ambeone Student’s Projects Gallery
Based on the Big Data Analytics & Machine Learning Techniques taught in Ambeone’s Programs
This is a Gallery of some glimpses Data Science projects done by recent Ambeone students as part of their program.In case you are interested to know more about a particular project/projects, you may contact us for details .
Sentiment Analysis of World Leaders on Covid based on their Tweets
Submitted by: Rodrigo
World Leaders Twitter Sentiment Analysis using Text Analytics
This Data Science project was based on a Tweets of selected World Leaders to track their sentiments related to Covid.
- Identify the relevant timeline related to the impact of Covid-19 in major countries around the world
- Analyze these countries leader sentiment analysis on Twitter for the relevant timeline and the sentiment towards them.
- Cross-reference the impact of covid-19 and the sentiment towards these world leaders
- Tweets collected for Four World Leaders
- Time Period Covered March-June 2020
- Tweets were cleaned and then prepared for analysis
Data Science Techniques and Models used
- Web Scraping, Twitter Analysis
- Data Cleaning and Transformation
- Sentiment Analysis
- Bigrams for Network Analysis
- Tweets Visualization
- Tweets Bigram & Network Creation
- Leaders of countries that have managed to curb the spread of the virus have considerably better sentiment distribution in Twitter
- Leaders that have had better sentiment analysis are more associated with uplifting and assuring words rather than harsh and aggressive words